Skip to content
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% along
with a completed and signed booking form will secure a booking. Please
send an S.A.E. for a receipt if required or we are happy to confirm by text or
e-mail. The balance is due on arrival, payment by cheque, debit card or cash
- The terms quoted are all weekly, Saturday 2.00pm to Saturday 10.00am. We are not on site after 3.00pm on Saturdays so please contact us if you are planning to arrive later than that. If you are running late then please call or text our mobile on 07939802235 to let us know. Thank you.
- In the event of a cancellation this must
be advised as soon as possible, but the hirer will still be held responsible
for the full amount of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let. We
recommend you take out a holiday insurance plan.
- The accommodation shall only be used by
the persons listed unless arrangements have been agreed with the proprietor,
and that the capacity of the apartment is not exceeded.
PETS may be brought into the apartment without prior
arrangement. Pets must not be left
unaccompanied at any time in the apartment, nor are they allowed on the
furniture or beds. They must not enter any other part of the house except on a
lead. If they cause a nuisance to any other guests we will expect you to kennel
them, at your expense.
- Any breakages or damage to an apartment
or its contents will be charged to the occupants.
- No responsibility can be accepted for
any loss of or damage to personal property on the premises. We ask all guests
to keep the front door locked after dark and the inner door (with keypad code)
to be closed at all times.
- Your apartment has one free allocated
parking space. Strictly one car per
- Electricity is through a coin meter
which takes £1 coins.
- During the high season bookings are from
Saturday to Saturday only. We are open all year round and Winter breaks are
available at £19.50 per person per night for a 3 to 6 night stay (Christmas/New