- A non-refundable deposit of 25% by bank transfer or cheque along with a completed & signed booking form will secure your booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival date.
- The terms quoted are all weekly: – Saturday 2.30pm to Saturday 9am. This earlier departure time is due to Covid cleaning. Please contact us on 07939802235 if you plan to arrive after 4pm.
- In the event of a cancellation this must be advised as soon as possible, but the hirer will still be held responsible for the full amount of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let. We recommend a holiday insurance policy is purchased.
- The accommodation shall only be used by the persons listed unless prior arrangements have been made with us and the capacity of the apartment is not exceeded.
- NO PETS may be brought into the apartment without prior arrangement (max 2 dogs per flat) Pets must not be left unaccompanied at any time in the apartment or allowed on the furniture and beds. If they cause a nuisance to others we will expect you to kennel them at your own expense. There is a charge of £30 per visit for dogs.
- Any breakages or damage to an apartment or its contents must be reported to us immediately and will be charged for.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage to personal property on the premises. We ask all our guests to keep the conservatory and keypad door locked at all times
- Your apartment has one free car parking space. Strictly one car per apartment only.
- Electricity is through a coin meter which takes £1 coins.
WE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND AND WINTER, SHORT OR LONG BREAKS ARE AVAILABLE. £55 TWO BED FLAT, £60 4 BED FLAT PER NIGHT. MINIMUM CHARGE TWO NIGHTS. CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR RATES ARE DIFFERENT.
Please see our website: www.redcliffs.co.uk
Or our Facebook page: Redcliffs Holiday Apartments, Teignmouth